The Goomeri Pumpkin Festival has a number of quality souvenirs available for sale.
Don’t forget to buy your memorabilia to remember the great time you had at the Festival in 2011.
1. Purely Pumpkin Recipe Book - $10.00 each
Alternatively, recipe books can be purchased by telephoning the Merchandise co-ordinator on (07) 41681925 for $10 + postage & handling.
The recipes in this book are favourites from volunteers, participants, visitors and friends of the Pumpkin Festival.
2. Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Key Ring - $15
Buy one of our special Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Key Rings in pewter with a swivelling pumpkin. Don’t miss out! Buy early at the souvenir outlets located in Dickinson Park or outside the Butcher shop. These key rings are specially designed and made in Australia for the Goomeri Pumpkin Festival.
3. Badges - $5.00
4. Polo Shirts with logos – $32
Good quality Polo shirts in a range of colours and sizes feature a Goomeri Pumpkin Festival logo.
Sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
5. Goomeri Pumpkin Festival Tshirts – Adult, screen printed - $18
Good quality Tshirts in a range of colours and sizes (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
6. Pumpkin Man Tshirts – Children – $15
Pumpkin Man ‘Glow in the dark’ (sizes 1-16)
7. Caps with embroidered logo - $18
8. Stubby Coolers - $8
9. Ceramic Mugs - $10
10. Fridge Magnets $3.50
11. Postcards $1.00 each
Post cards feature the legendary ‘Great Australian Pumpkin Roll™ down the infamous Policeman’s Hill.
12. Stickers - $3
13. Great Australian Pumpkin Roll BAGS, hand made and hand printed - $12
14. Goomeri Teatowel - unique design - $10
15. Poem - $2
16. NEW RELEASE 2012 - PUMPKIN MAN HAT PINS $5.00 each
17. New Polo Fleece 1/2 zip Jacket (S, M, L, XL) $60
18. Hat Pins $5.00
19. Magnetic Cooler $10.00
20. Assortment of new souvenirs - travel mugs, water bottles, mugs, fridge notes etc
Souvenirs can be purchased during the year by:
- a personal visit to the Goomeri Heritage and Information Centre
- emailing email@example.com
- telephoning the Festival Merchandise Co-ordinator on (07) 41681925
All souvenirs purchased by email or by telephone are subject to postage and handling charges.