Directions and location:
Goomeri is located in the Gympie Regional Council district, on the Burnett Highway, approximately 265 kilometres north-west of Brisbane (or 235km if you take the Burnett Highway which runs between Nanango and Goomeri). It's also 78km from Gympie.
You can get to Goomeri by following:
• the D'Aguilar Highway from Caboolture
• the Brisbane Valley Highway through Esk
• the New England Highway via Yarraman
• the Bunya Highway via Dalby
• the Burnett Highway via Gayndah or
• the Wide Bay Highway via Gympie and Kilkivan
The following map shows the location of the Gympie Regional Council area (previously Kilkivan Shire) in relation to the major centres.