2013 festival - Sunday 26 May
A GREAT DAY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Programme begins at 6.00am with BBQ breakfast available.
An event filled day of entertainment, fun and frivolity will again be offered at the annual Goomeri Pumpkin Festival. Join the thousands of people who flock to the small town of Goomeri for a day of great pumpkin fun. This year, enjoy loads of new free entertainment, including the inaugural Battle of the Buskers which kicks off at 11.00am and continues throughout the town until 2.00pm.
A taste of the 2013 festival..
- The legendary Great Australian Pumpkin Roll™
- Great Australian Pumpkin Roll Lucky Spot of $1000
- Entertaining Outback and Heritage Street Parade
- NEW entertainment including Battle of the Buskers
- Register on line for the Great Australian Pumpkin Roll™, Pumpkin Power Shot Put , Pumpkin Pull
- Roving entertainment
- Great prizes for all competitions
- Hilarious Pumpkin Competitions
- Greater variety of pumpkin foods will be available
- Free shows and free entertainment all day
- MUSIC ON THE MAIN STAGE
- Great souvenirs
- FREE ENTRY to the festival
Come along and enjoy the festivities.